With the help of this Addon, you can build your single event in Elementor Editor. It allows you to use various different types of fields and rearrange them using Elementor drag and drop features.
Before beginning to use Elementor Single Builder for MEC, you need to make sure that MEC is already updated to version 6.5.5 and the Elementor plugin is installed.
NOTE: Single Builder Addon works with MEC version 4.3.1 and higher.
Make sure to enable the following option shown on the image below:
Now you will be able to set different templates for the Single Event Page and then set them for all the Single Event Pages or only for a certain one.
It can also be applied to all Pop-up Modals, or only to a specific Pop-up Modal.
There is a category called MEC Single Builder in the Elementor sidebar, where you can add MEC widgets to the section using the Elementor drag and drop feature.
Now, using the new features in the Elementor, you can easily customize the colors, fonts, sizes, etc.
When adding some of these widgets, you might face a message and cannot see the preview of the widget. To resolve the issue, you need to check to make sure the widget you have added to the page is already enabled in the MEC Settings.
Important Tips to Consider About the Single Builder Addon
Keep in mind that:
- All the information displayed for your last event will be available in Page Builder as well. So in order to have the widget displayed with all the information and without any problems, you should set the right content on your last event.
- You can set a specific event to display in the Elementor edit page on the Single Builder addon as the default template. You can set it in the path on MEC> Settings> Single Event> Single Event Page> Default Single Event Template on Elementor
- If Booking Style is set to Modal on the Single Event page, then you must add the widget for the Register Button to the page. To do that, follow the path Appearance> Widgets> MEC Single Sidebar.
- If you want to view the Template you’ve created, first, you’ll need to choose Elementor Single Builder from the Single Event Settings which is in the MEC Settings on your WordPress dashboard. Then make sure to check if the change has gone through by viewing one of your events from MEC > All Events.
- Also If you want to set a particular template for default Single Event or for default Modal View you can choose the style by simply selecting them in Single Event Settings.
If you are using version 1.5.0 or higher of the add-on
Your shortcodes with “Modal Popup” change to the builders of the Single Builder style. In this version, you are allowed to create unlimited styles for your events for both the main Single Event and the Shortcodes that will be in the form of Modal Popup. If you want to use the same style(default / modern and fluent styles), head over to the Elementor Template menu and import your desired style for the Single Builder.
You can find the JSON file of your desired Single Event style that was created with Elementor here: Download Elementor Single Event Styles
Now you can create several templates and set them for different Single Events like one for the main page and the other for the Modal Popup Single Event.
After you made all these changes, clear the site cache, and enjoy the new design.
Full Width in Single Builder Addon
If you need to design a full-width single event page :
First set MEC Settings > Styling > Container Width option to 100%.
Then set the section Layout > Current Width on Elementor to “Full Width” and enable the “Stretch Section” option found a bit lower on the sidebar:
Hello, I can’t find a tool so I can include an event description. I’m using Single Builder for Elementor.prnt.sc/jffkvo7oaW18 – prnt.sc/IDwSwIgj60f8
You should ask this at webnus.net/support from our technical team. They will get back to you with the reply. Thanks!
Has any one used this and got it to be responsive? I created the single event and it looks fine in the Elementor builder in desktop, tablet, and phone preview. But when you actually use it on your site it only dispalys as non-responsive desktop layout
please go to support.webnus.net and there you can log in or sign up. You should sign up with the same email you have created your tickets. Also if have created your tickets using your Gmail account you can simply log in using your Gmail account. If you wanted to create a new ticket, simply head over to webnus.net/support and click on ‘Create a Ticket’ but please do remember to use the same email you created your technical support account with.
Can I create a different single event page layout just for the shortcode?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible.
Does this addon work with Divi builder? Will I find all these addon elements in the Divi builder panel?
Does anyone here have a screenshot of how it looks like in Divi? because I’m yet to decide which builder I will go with 🙂
you can use this addon only with Elementor Editor.
you can install Elementor beside DIVI.
can I create different single event page layouts for different categories?
Unfortunately, currently, this is not possible,
I will forward your comment to the developer team and they will process that. If it is possible they will add this feature in future plugin updates.