With this addon, you can organize virtual events as easily and effectively as possible.
You can set the events on private or public view, and send details of your online event to attendees (link and password to join).
Follow the guide to installing MEC Virtual Events:
https://www.webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/installation-of-modern-event-calendar/ NOTE: Virtual Events Addon works with MEC Pro version 4.9.0 and higher.
Once activated, a new option is added to event settings.
To begin, go to a single event in the backend and in the Event Details menu, you will find the Virtual Event tab. After enabling it you will see the following items which we will now explain:
1. Enabling virtual events.
2. View virtual event icon in all shortcodes as a badge:
3. View the badge on the Single Event page, in the sidebar:
4. By enabling this option you can display booking history on the Single Event page.5. Info link in addition to the title for the link – you can set how it is opened right after the Title option.
6. The password to join the virtual event.
7. Embed code (for instance a Youtube video).
8. View the above info at a certain interval before the event starts.
9. Hide the details once the event is live.
Also, You can edit the Virtual event Link and Password for each occurrence.
A checkmark box can be found in front of the Link and Password options. If you check them, the user can view that info when they make a booking and consequently they won’t be viewed on top and only appear when the reservation is made. Like this:
The addon uses placeholders for the email to send the above info to the users.
Also, you can enable Virtual Item on FES Form.
When we enter a password, will it be the same password for all users? Or is there a way to generate a different password for each user?
it will be the same password for all users.