01. The user isn’t able to download their invoice after their purchase. What can I do?
First of all, make sure that the download invoice option is enabled in MEC by navigating to MEC Settings > Bookings. If it is enabled then the next step would be to check if the booking is confirmed and verified or not. You can resolve this by including links to booking confirmation and verification in the email sent:
02. Why isn’t the admin’s scanner able to scan our QR Codes?
First of all, make sure that you’ve logged in with the correct user that has access to code scanning. Then make sure that the “Enable CHeck-in Using QR Code only On Event Opening” option is enabled. For more information, please read this document:
03. How can I change the position of certain elements in the invoice?
This is currently not possible but we plan to add it to the addon in the future.
04. I’ve been receiving a lot of emails since enabling the plugin. How can I make it stop?
There are two ways of going about this. First would be to familirize yourself with how Notification Emails are sent and how you can control that from MEC https://www.webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/notifications/
The second method would be to Disable MEC Booking Notifications after you’ve enabled the Invoice Addon.
05. How can I check who has purchased what ticket?
Use the filter options in the invoice archive page in the back-end.
06. Does this addon also work with MEC Lite?
Unfortunately not. You will need to have MEC Pro in order to use this addon since it is based on the Booking module which is exclusive to MEC Pro. Follow the link below to purchase MEC Pro: