Installing Deep Theme
In this document, you will learn how to install Deep Theme on your website.
In order to download Deep Theme, please log in to your Webnus Dashboard and navigate to the download tab. Then click on both Deep Theme and Deep Core Plugin to download them.
Please note that it is essential that you have both the Deep theme and its plugin, Deep Core, installed.
In order to get your license key please navigate to the Purchase Details tab and then click on the View Licenses.
Install and activate both theme and plugin
- First, log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and, click on Add New.
- You will be directed to a new page. Click on Upload Theme.
- In the dialogue box, browse for the theme file (deep.zip) on your computer which you have downloaded from Wenus Dashboard and click on install and wait for the upload to finish.
- Finally, Activate Deep Theme
Deep Core Pro Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New and, click on Upload Plugin.
- In the dialogue box, browse for the plugin file (deep-core-pro.zip) on your computer which you have downloaded from Wenus Dashboard and click on install and wait for the upload to finish.
- Activate Deep Core Plugin
After Installing the theme and the plugin, to activate the Deep theme from the WordPress dashboard menu head over to Deep > Dashboard and enter the license key then hit the submit button.