In this tutorial, we will learn how to set up the base settings of the Deep theme. For changing Theme Options go to WordPress Dashboard > Deep > Theme Options > General.
- Responsive: Disable This Option In Case You Don’t Need A Responsive Website.
- Adaptive Images: Automatically Adapt Your Existing Website Images For Mobile Devices.
- Smooth Scroll: By Enabling This Option, Your Page Will Have Smooth Scrolling Effect.
- Admin Quick Access: Quick Access Will Be Appear In The Admin Page, Right Bottom Corner.
- Custom Favicon: An Icon That Will Show In Your Browser Tab Near Your Websites Title.
- Layout: Select Boxed Or Wide Layout. In-Boxed You Can Set Background From “Styling Options > Background”.
- Wide Container: Enable This Option To Have Wide Container In Large Screen.
- Container Width: You Can Define The Width Of The Container In Desktop View. ( Example: 1170px )
- Blog Pages Container Width: Container Width For Blog, Archive, Search, And Single Pages. ( Example: 1090px )
- Mobile Landscape Container Width: 768px: You Can Define Width Of Container In Mobile Landscape View. ( Example: 680px )
- Mobile Portrait Large Screens Container Width: 480px: You Can Define Width Of Container In Mobile Portrait Large Screens View. ( Example: 420px )
- Mobile Portrait Small Screens Container Width: 320px: You Can Define Width Of Container In Mobile Portrait Small Screens View. ( Example: 290px )
Here you can add preloader to your website and choose between 13 different premade templates, change the logo, background, and timeout options.
If you want to change the scrollbar style, you can customize it from this section. Changing cursor color, rail background, width, and animation have been provided.
Back to top Button
Back To Top Button Will Show In Right Bottom Of Your Site. Here you can change all the styles such as color, background, icon size, hover color, and visibility on mobile devices.
Fast Contact Form
It Will Show In Bottom Right Corner and you can choose your preferred form that you have created with Contact Form 7 plugin.
Toggle Top Area
It Loads A Small Plus Icon To The Top Right Corner Of Your Website. By Clicking On It, It Opens And Shows Your Content That You Set Before.
To Add Content, Go To Appearance > Widget And Add Your Desired Widgets To Toggle Top Area Sections Widget Areas
Here you can change the “Deep” word all over your website to customize it as your own CMS. Changing Logo and using custom CSS in the admin bar is available here.
December 5, 2021
How to transfer my license to another domain
September 4, 2018
How To Setup BuddyPress Demo
June 25, 2018