How to create a menu with header builder
Please follow the steps below:
1. Create a menu on WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Menus with your desired menu items.
2. Now navigate to the Header Builder and add a Menu element to your website header.
3. You will see your menu title under the Select a menu option. Choose your menu and click on the Save changes button.
4. Now you can give your desired style to your menu in the Styling tab.
4. Don’t forget to click on the Publish button to make sure your works are saved.
December 5, 2021
Elementor Full Size Edit
December 4, 2021
How to transfer my license to another domain
September 4, 2018